Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm a 'sucker' for you

Happy Friday!!!
 
It is SO cold here today....single digit highs.  But the sun is out...so ALL is well in our Winter World.  And because of the temps (and I cleaned the house like crazy yesterday washing the family's bedding and other laundry), today is a scrappy day for me. YAY!!!!   Before I get to scrapping my bottom off, I wanted to share with you a cute little card I make a few days ago...
 
 
 
My inspiration for this card was two fold....the current PKS Sketch challenge (see sketch below) and Valentine's Day. 
 
PKC-14-01
 
I used Miss Kate's Lollipop Couple for my focal point (and hearts).  For her cute little face, I used Peachy Keen Stamps January SOTM.  I highlighted the face with white gel pen and dry chalk.  The lollipop is on pop dots, along with the 'floating' hearts..
 
The paper is from some loose 6x6 in my stash.  The flatback pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.   
 
 
The inside says "I'm a 'Sucker' for you." 
Just perfect for a special little one.  ;-)
 
 
 
 
 



5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is sooo ADORABLE! thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps! good luck! liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! That lil sucker is so cute with her PK face! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super CUTE is this!!!
    Awesome take on the sketch and adorable card!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with the Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how sweet, thanks so much for joining the PKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete