Sunday, February 23, 2014

Congratulations!


Happy Sunday!

It's time for a new challenge over at Red Carpet Studio



http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com
 
This is my first shaker card...EEK!!
 
I just LOVE how it turned out. 
 

 
When I think of award shows/ceremonies, congratulations and speeches are my first thought.  That was my inspiration for this card.  And I wanted the gold (as the Oscar) to be the focus of my card.
 
.........................................................................
 
The star and banner are both from Samantha Walker's 1 Piece Shooting Star Banner
I stamped 'congratulations' in gold pigment ink......
Filled the shaker with gold sequins, plus attached a few to the front panel. 
 
For the inside of the card, I traced the 'negative' star with a gold pen in a random pattern.   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is amazing I can't believe it's your first shaker gosh it turned out so awesome. I love everything about it and it does scream studded star!!

    You are a very, very talented gal.

    ReplyDelete