Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Little Pony Coloring Page

Happy Sunday!!
 
Did you know that The Scrapbooking Queen has a DT Call going on?  
 
The theme of the challenges will be with coloring book images.  How fun is that? 
 
To apply to her call, the Queen has provided a sweet pony image. 
 
 
To get started, I researched who this little beauty was.  She is Applejack - a blonde pony with green eyes, red apples, red hair ties, and a brown hat. 
 
I have a 7 year old girl who LOVES My Little Pony (along with Strawberry Shortcake & Barbie), so I thought I'd stay true to Applejack's character.  You never know what she may end up on for my little girl.  :-)
 
I imported the image into my Silhouette software, to use with the print and cut feature.  She was cut out at.  I cut her out (approximately 3.5" x 4") of Xpress cardstock for use with my Copics.   
 
 
Copics:
E00, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
R12, R14, R17, R29, R89
G05, G12, G14, G21, G46
Y00, Y11, Y15, Y19, Y23, Y26
YR21
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You did a great job, thanks for your submission!!

    Sherri
    http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this turned out. Awesome job. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete