Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love


Happy Sunday!
 
This week's challenge at Red Carpet Studio is inspired by............
 
 
Create a project featuring hearts in honor of Valentine's Day. 
 

My inspiration for this challenge was my family.  I have only been crafting for a few years and I have NEVER made them Valentine's cards.  Gasp!  So, this year I did. 
 
 
These two cards are for my two little boys (ages 5 & 3) who are superhero fanatics.
Batman & Superman Cricut Cartridges, Pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies, Whimsical Designs Stamps
 
 
For my 7 year old baby girl.....as any little girl, she is a Disney Princess fan.  On our last family vacation to Walt Disney World, we ate at the 'Be Our Guest' restaurant...she LOVED it. 
 All Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge, Pearls, Stamps


My 15 year old is a giraffe lover.  She has a door hanger on her door that I did a few years ago with a giraffe...she won't take it down.
Create A Critter Cartridge, Buttons, Stickles, Stamps
 
 
 And for the LOVE of my life........
Scraptastical Kreations Banner Blitz & KISS-Love Me Tender files, Paper Studio Paper, DCWV Carstock, Pearls, Stamps


 I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. 



Thank you for spending time with me today. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards, Tonya! Love the Superman image and wishing I had that for my beloved husband. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete