Saturday, February 15, 2014

Just a Note.....

Happy Saturday!
 
Are you as ready for Spring as I am?  This winter just seems to never end!
 
In the midst of my hermit living this season, I created this lovely card.
 
 
 
The parts of the bear (body, face-2, & bow) were cut out of Xpress Cardstock using the complimentary SVG, then colored with Copics.  The dress was stamped (and hand cut) out of the same paper as the card accents. 
 
 
I highlighted her with a clear Spica pen and a white gel pen. 
 
For dimension, I popped the top face and bow on foam squares. 
 
 
 
 
The frames (for the bear and inside sentiment) is a Samantha Walker Silhouette File (#14232)
The white ovals were cut from white Core'dinations cardstock.  The mauve toned frame was cut from pink cardstock in my stash.  The color of the cardstock was too bright for the feel of the card as a whole.  So I toned it down with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  A perfect match!  Some liquid pearls for the finishing touch.   
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is so super cute! Love the pearl edges on the frame with that adorable girl bear! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete