Friday, January 31, 2014

More Cupcake Love

Happy Friday!

I wanted to share a card I created for a special little someone........

 
I used my Cricut (cupcake/speech bubble) and Peachy Keen Stamps (face/sentiment/hearts).
 
The card base is 4.25 x 5.5. 
 
 
 
I used PKS's Sweet & Innocent faces for the cupcake.  I colored her eyes in with a white gel pen and a green glitter pen. 
 

 
To add more interest to the card, I stamped a heart from the January 2014 SOTM set in Versamark in on kraft cardstock. 

 
The sentiment is also from the January 2014 SOTM set.
 
I think this card is just the sweetest....perfect for that special little someone who will be receiving it in the mail soon.  
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! The angled papers are so fun and the face on your cupcake is adorable! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete