Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Snow Buddies"


Happy Sunday!
 
It's time for a new challenge over at Red Carpet Studio Challenge
 
Snow buddies poster.jpg
 
This week's theme is "Snow Buddies"
 
 ***Create a project featuring snowflakes.***
  
Our wonderful sponsor is giving the winner a Gift Certificate ($15 off $20 purchase) to their store
 
http://spiegelmomscraps.com/shop/
 
For the challenge, I created a layout to feature pictures of our little ones playing for the first time in the snow this year. 
 
(I apologize for the picture.  I couldn't get the layout to photograph well.)
 
 

The title is from Miss Kate Cuttables. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this layout! I can't wait to see what pics you would put into it. Your title die cut is wicked :)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete