Monday, January 27, 2014

Cupcake Love

Happy Monday!
 
It's cold here in the Wisconsin AND it is only going to become colder as the day progresses! 
You KNOW it's cold when schools are already closed for tomorrow.....*GASP*....... BRRRRRRRRR
 
So you can bet that I'm going to stay inside with the family...and craft as much as the kids will allow me to.  But before I started cleaning and scrapping, I want to share a card I created while inside this weekend preparing for the cold weather to arrive......
 
The cute 'cupcake chef' & sentiment is from the new January SOTM set from Peachy Keen Stamps.
 
 
Don't you just love the little chef's mustache?  To accent his 'stache, I used some Bella Blvd paper that I've had for ages.  The mustaches and hearts were perfect for this image. 

 
I colored my stamped image with Copics and added some Stickles (Glam Pink/Cupcake - Silver/Chef) for highlights.   The scallop was cut using my Fiskars Fuse and edged with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The image looked plain...so I added some Tea Dye Distress Stickles around the edge too. 
 
 
On the inside of the card I second generation stamped the chef to give just the lightest impression. 
The sentiment is from the Peachy Keen January 2013 SOTM set.  The papers are just scraps from the front of the card.   
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Image/Sentiment: Peachy Keen Stamps
Paper: Bella Blvd, DCWV kraft cardstock
Ribbon
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS! The glitter outline is amazing and the mustache paper is so fun! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete