Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas and A Ginger

Happy Wednesday!
 
It's my day over at Get Inky Stamps
 
For my project, I created a Christmas card, using Blue Moon's Holiday 2013 Stamp set
 
 
I used a Silhouette file for the base of the card (the gingerbreak pop out).
 
Once the pieces were cut and assembled, I stamped the front with a star, from the Holiday stamp set, in Versamark Ink. 
The gingerbread man on the front of the card was stamped on Kraft cardstock, hand cut, and embellished with Liquid Applique. 

 
The inside of the card, was embellished with Stickles, of course. 
 
 
 
And once the Stickles were dry, Merry Christmas (also from the stamp set) was stamped, colored with white gel pen and Frosted Lace Stickles. 
 
My daughter saw the card and immediately took possession of it to give to her friend. 
How sweet is that? 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment