Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Tags

Happy First Day of Winter!
 
We are expecting a snow storm tomorrow.  But I live in the Midwest.  It's just another day for us.  :-)
 
So, while I'm making my grocery and household needs list, I wanted to take a few moments to share with you some cute little tags that I created to spruce up my family's presents. 
 
 
 
I used Scraptastical Kreations' file, Totally Christmas Squares.  I do not do 'project life' type memory books (yet).   But I love the size and dimension that this file gives for becoming tags. 
 
I separated the part in the my Silhouette Software.  I then cut the shapes our of cardstock and patterned paper. 
 
The stocking I added liquid applique and heated with my heat tool to give it dimension.  While the applique was still warm, I added Crystal Stickles.  I also added liquid applique to the Gingerbread man with a Peachy Keen face stamp.  The tree was simply dressed with twine from my stash.  The to/from is also a Peachy Keen Stamp.  
 
To finish them off, I added eyelets and twine for attaching to the present. 
 
I must say they look adorable on the gifts. 
 
 
 
 
 
Challenges

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Have a great day and A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete