Friday, December 20, 2013

Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT Call 2014

Merry Christmas!!
 
 
Today's post is a showcase for the current Cuttin' and Stampin' DT Call. 
 
As many of you know, I am a SAHM mom, married to a Navy Veteran.  I LOVE being able to stay home and homeschool our youngest three (adopted) children.  We also have a teenager who attends the local high school, plus an older girl who is the mother of our BEAUTIFUL granddaughter.  My love with crafting started when I started creating lifebooks for the youngest children, to document their lives (individually) prior to becoming a wonderfully blessed part of our family.  While creating our oldest son's book, I was INSTANTLY hooked.  I had so much fun expressing my son's personality and the joy he was bringing to our lives in his book.  My husband witnessed the fun I was having and bought me my first Cricut....since then it has all been about crafting....what supplies do I want, what machines I have to HAVE.....You know the fever, right? 
 
Over the last two years, I have been fortunate to be a part of the following teams:
All that Stickles Blog (co-creator)
Get Inky Stamps (term ends Dec. 2013)
 
Guest DT
 
 
 
A few of my favorite projects....
 
http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com/2013/10/all-that-stickles-linky-party.html
I created this banner for an All that Stickles Linky Party.  I had SO much fun with this.  I used Teresa Collins' new line, Masquerade Party, and the free Cricut cartridge (TC Chic & Scary) that was available in the Cricut Craft Room for Halloween.  (For the post, click HERE)
 
 
http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com/2013/09/red-carpet-studio-challenge.html
This is just one of my favorite cards.  It is just so warming, I think.  I used a Scaptastical Kreations' File and a Mojo Monday sketch for my inspiration.  (Click HERE for the full post)
 
 
http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com/2013/06/red-carpet-studio-graduation.html
This beautiful card was made with a family friend (my daughter's) who graduated from high school this past spring.  He is such a wonderful young man, and we wanted to be sure he knew how proud we were of him.  (For the full post, click HERE)
 
 
http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com/2013/05/peachy-keen-stamps-3d-flowers-challenge.html
These were give card holders for my daughter's 1st grade teachers, as end of the year gifts.  She just loved giving them out.  :-)  (For full post, click HERE)
 
 
This layout was created with my little boy in mind.  He graduated from 4K and, as boys his age do, they LOVE robots.  I also used his favorite color, Red.  :-)  (Click HERE for the full post.)
 
I am looking forward to hearing from Cuttin' and Stampin' by January 17th. 
 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have had the distinct pleasure of being on several of these DT's with Tonya....she is dedicated and will produce high quality projects...


    Carhie

    ReplyDelete