Saturday, May 3, 2014

RCS/Stick It Down Challenge

Welcome to another challenge at Red Carpet Studio!

This bi-weekly challenge is inspired by the movie "Something Borrowed"


This movie is about a friendship that is tested when a perpetually single woman falls in love with her best friend's fiancé.

THE CHALLENGE:  Create a project or layout using a "borrowed" sketch from our partner for this challenge "Stick It Down Challenge Blog."




Stick it Down is a newly launched sketch blog that creates single page & double page scrapbook layouts along with cards. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is:



One of our randomly selected participants will win an adorable digi stamp from our sponsor!


I used a double sketch from Stick It Down.  


I really need to get working on our scrapbook from our last vacation to Walt Disney World.   So I took this challenge to create the first layout.   And I LOVE it!!


I copied the sketch into my Silhouette Software which enabled me to just track and cut all the individual pieces. 

Too bad I don't have any pictures of Star Wars characters for today.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to link up your creation at Red Carpet Studio.  


No comments:

Post a Comment