Sunday, June 30, 2013

Red Carpet Studio Challenge - "Anything Goes 3D"

Happy Sunday!
 
It's the 5th Sunday of the month...that means an ANYTHING GOES challenge at Red Carpet Studio....
 
 
 
Here's my creation................
 
 I made a tag album.  I bought some Tim Holtz Kraft Resist and have been dieing to use it.  :-)
 
 



 
To color the paper, I used distress inks in Walnut Stain and Weathered Wood.  The paper was a map of the globe.  And that makes me think of Sailing.  These two colors of inks also make me thing of sailing.  ;-)
 
I added some charms from Miriam's Crafting Supplies and some twine from my stash.  And with consultation of the fabulous Ashley, I added the text stickers.  The stickers were a bit bright for this album, so I toned them down with distress ink in Antique Linen. 
 
I hope that you are now inspired to go and craft your crafty bum off. 
 
 
Don't forget to link up to the blog when you're done with your wonderful creation. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment