Saturday, April 27, 2013

All that Stickles Icicle Linky Party

Happy Saturday!
Today starts a new linky party at All that Stickles.  Our theme this party is Icicle. 


 
Create ANY crafty project with Icicle Stickles and link up at the party
 
 
 
I created a dew drop holder. 

 
I upcycled a bullion jar for this project. 
 
For the tag, I used a cut from the Robin's Nest Outdoors Tag kit.
The tag has a glossy side and a carboard side.  I chose to use the cardboard side.  It would take the ink better. 
 
 
I used distress inks to color the non-glossy side and added dew drops from the kit to accent. 
I just wrote Dew Drops with a copic multiliner. 
 
 
I added Icicle Stickles to the tag and spray painted the blue lid gold to better coordinate with the tag and ribbon. 


 
 
Our April Sponsors
 
 
Prize: Variety Package of Dew Drops



  Prize: 7 Digis



Prize: 2 Digital Paper Packs
Prize: 5 digis
 



No comments:

Post a Comment