Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Wednesday!
 
I wanted to share with you a card I made inspired by the Get Inky! Bling Challenge.
 
 
 
I used the Sew Sweet Cupcakes from Get Inky! Stamps for the cupcake and the Happy Birthday sentiment. 
 
I stamped the cupake twice, once on white cardstock, and once on patterned paper.  I cut the 'wrapper' out of the patterned paper to use as an overlay. 
 
 
 
I colored the top of the cupcake with a light colored copic.  Then I stickled the paper and outer edge of the top of the cupcake.  The sentiment banner was created by stamping the sentiment with Memeno ink.  I cut the edges with a pair of shaped scissors.  Then I inked the edge with fluid chalk and finished it off with matching Stickles. 
 
Get Inky!'s challenge is live until the 27th.   The winner could receive this stamp set....
 
 
So be sure to head over and link up your creation. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment