Saturday, April 13, 2013

 
Happy Saturday!
 
All that Stickles new linky party is live.  Yay!!  =) 
 
The theme is Baby Blue Stickles. 
 
 
 
(Create any crafty project and use Baby Blue Stickles)

Here's my creation.................
 
 
 
....................a shaped card.
 
I made a shaped card for my little boy's birthday.  He'll be 5 this summer, and as all little boys do, he LOVES monsters.
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I colored it with Copics and added Baby Blue Stickles to the balloon.  The dew drops are from the Robin's Nest Outdoors Tag Set.  I used the balloon shape from Scraptastical Kreations' file, Dino-mite Birthday, to create the card base.  
 
supplies:
Baby Blue Stickles
Copics
Cardstock
Corner punch
Bugaboo Image
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Patterned Paper
Gel Pen
Sentiment Stamp
Ink
Fluid Chalk
 

SPONSORS
Prize: Variety Package of Dew Drops
 
Prize: 7 Digis
 
 
 Prize: 2 Digital Paper Packs
 
 Prize: 5 digis

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 .

1 comment: