Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!

It's been over a week since I last posted.  Boy, time seems to just get away from me the older I get.  :-)


Today I wanted to share with you a card that I made for the Made Especially for You weekly challenge. This week the challenge is to use Heat Emobssing. I have never heat embossed before. As you know, I am new to crafting. So there will probably many posts where I have created something with a new technique or material.

 


I used a stamp from Hobby Lobby (I don't remember the brand name.  My daughter bought it for me.).  Then I embossed with Tim Holz Distress Powder (Aged Mahogany), layered some cardstock with paper from a paper pad, added three jewels for a bit of jazz.  Voila! 

I think it's just adorable.  The stamp looks terrific with the embossing. 

Hope my simple creation inspired you somehow.


Much Scrappy Love,


Tonya

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those two just the cutest? Definitely an adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete