Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Thursday!

I am sharing a layout I made for Cameo Creations challenge #9.

My inspiration for this LO was my youngest son.  I tend to find him asleep on some piece of furniture.  The Little Dreamers file from Scraptastical Kreations is perfect for this. 
I love the Little Dreamers file.  I have many heartfelt memories from the nighttime routine of putting my babies to bed - bathtime, dressing and Johnson's baby lotion, then reading the all time favorite bedtime story, or two or three.  Turning on the night light and hearing my baby say "I love you Mommy.  Goodnight."  There is nothing sweeter than hearing those words.
 

As you may have figured out, I used only a portion of the Little Dreamers file.  And I rearranged those pieces to fit the look of my layout.  I enjoy taking files and changing them a bit to make my own creations. 

This layout was fairly easy to create.  I used the SK file, created my own title and shadow with Make The Cut, grabbed some paper from my open stock stash purchased at Hobby Lobby.....and voila!  My layout was complete. 

I enjoyed seeing this LO come together.  And I am very proud to be able to put it into my son's lifebook.

Have a great day!


Much Scrappy Love,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment