Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Sunday! 

I wanted to share with you a layout I created for my daughter's 8th grade promotion ceremony photo (which will be taken this week.)  I used the color of her dress as my inspiration, turquiose and cream.

I just love how it turned out.




I used Let's Get Sketchy Challenge 13 sketch as my template for this project.
I used two Scraptastical Kreations files. The two large brackets are from Banner Blitz. And the rectangles and the flourish is from the Birdcage

Papers used are:
  •  Base paper is from the Melody Ross Artsy Urban pad. 
  • Cream, burnt orange, and white papers are cardstock from Hobby Lobby.  
  • Plaid and distress papers are from My Mind's Eye pad by Simply Delightful paper pad. 

I used my bic pen holder from Hot Paws Creations, Letter Delights Journal Thin Font, and a green glitter gel pen to write the title. 

The flower are from my general stash.  I cannot tell you the brand but they are were bought from Hobby Lobby. 

Have a great day!



Much Scrappy Love,

Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment