Monday, June 4, 2012

Good Afternoon and Happy Monday! 

Today I am sharing a card creation.   Doesn't this card make you want a drink in a coconut? 



I used several piecing files in my collection.  The one I am showcasing is the sun.  I borrowed that little cutie from the  Welcome Spring file at Scraptastical Kreations

I stamped Aloha with stamps and gold ink from the Stampabilities collection, and restamped in lime green ink from the bargain at Walmart.  Then cut around it with a pair of scissors I purchased at Hobby Lobby. 

The burnt orange cardstock is from Joann.com
The sky and sand papers are from Hobby Lobby's open stock.

As you will come to know, I LOVE taking pieces of different files and putting them together to make my own one-of-a-kind creation.



Have a great day!

Much Scrappy Love,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment