Monday, October 22, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Breast Cancer Challenge

Happy Monday!!
 
I wanted to share with you my take on our Breast Cancer Challenge over at Scraptastical Kreations.
 
 
 
I used this week's freebie at Scraptastical Kreations and masked off the background with the butterflies.  Then I misted with a homemade glimmer spray.  I took one of the butterflies and attached it to the ribbon.
 
**Challenge Alert** In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we at Scraptastical Kreations challenge all of you to create a breast cancer card, layout, altered item, what ever you would like. You are required to us a SK pattern/svg somewhere on your creation! You will need to post it on our fan page here. We will run this challenge until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to get your entries in! And, one winner will win a fanstastical pink prize package!!  
 
 
Hope my creation inspires you somehow.
 
 
Much scrappy love,
 
 
Tonya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment