Saturday, October 27, 2012

Red Carpet Studio Card Challenge

Happy Sunday!

It's time for another Red Carpet Studio Card Challenge

This week's theme is

"It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"
 
(Create any card featuring a pumpkin or other element of Hallowen)
 
 
This weeks' sponsor:
The winner of this challenge will receive 3 digis of their choice.)


Here's my card:

Front

Inside
 
I used Fresh Brewed Design Boo Hoo? Owl. Isn't he cute?  I enjoyed working with this digi and deciding what colors to use.  I'm not much of an artist, so I just used a program on my computer to color it in and printed it. 

Supplies:
FBD Digi Boo Who? Owl
Hobby Lobby cardbase
Halloween Paper Stack
Fluid Chalk
Pumpkin Ribbon
Gems

Head on over to Red Carpet Studio and link up your creation.

 
Hope my creation inspires you somehow.

Much scrappy love,


Tonya






No comments:

Post a Comment