Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Sunday!

It's time for a card challenge over at Red Carpet Studio. 

This week's challenge is to create a card featuring any time of bird. 


 
 
I purchsed the Chillingsworth Manor Paper pack.  I love it!  And since Halloween is around the corner, a card with a crow was fitting for this challenge.  This paper pack has so many elements to choose from: journaling cards, stickers, tags, etc. 
 
 
The winner of this week's challenge will receive a $10 gc from our wonderful sponsor.  
 
 
 
Hope my creations inspires you somehow.
 
 
Much scrappy love,
 
Tonya
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, perfect for this theme!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya! I really enjoyed this card. I homeschool my 13-year-old son, and we just read Edgar Allen Poe's - The Raven, which obviously is where your bird tag is derived from ("Nevermore") - I got that connection right away. Thanks for sharing this great card.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    P.S. I'd love to have you play along at my challenge blog when you are able:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete