Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Thursday! 

I am sharing with you today a card I made inspired by the Made Especially 4 You July Sketch Challenge

Here is ME4U sketch:


Here's my card:


(This picture as at an angle to show the glitter detail on the sentiment.)


I enjoyed making this card!  My husband came home from a 3 month out-of-state contract about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't crafted much since his arrival.  So, making this card was a relief and quite enjoyable. 

Supplies:
Hobby Lobby Open stock paper
Card base from Hobby Lobby
Color Me Crazy Jeweled Florettes
Stamp set from Michael's
Fluid Chalk
Gemstones


Hope I have inspired you somehow with my creation.


Much Scrappy Love,


Tonya





7 comments:

  1. super fun take on the sketch, you have inspired me to get a jump start on my xmas cards! thanks for joining us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, it's never too soon to get those Christmas cards started. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflakes and all the glitter! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at MEFY
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the take on our sketch and the card is wonderful. I too enjoy the feeling of joy I get when creating. TFS at Made Especially for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tonya, this is really cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at MEFY!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete