Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

For the month of July, Scraptastical Kreations is have challenges, games, and a whole lot of fun on their Facebook fanpage for their one year birthday.    For challenge #5 - shape card - I created this:  '

 


I used SK's Calendar Cuties file.  The month of September has the best leaf cutting file.  I used the leaf, enlarged it, duplicated it, and welded them together to make the base.  I made an inset shadow of th leaf to top the base.  To create the 'veins,' I used a ruler and a bone file to score the lines, bent the lines carefully by hand to raise them, and applied chalk.  I love the look that they give this card. 

Supplies:
SK file
Cardstock
foam squares
fluid chalk
distress ink
leaf stamp
button
twine
pearl embellishments


Hope my creation has inspired you somehow.


Much scrappy love,


Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment