Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

I am sharing a card with you today.




I used the Scraptastical Kreations July Card Sketch Challenge sketch to create this card. 



This month is Scraptastical Kreation's first year annivesary.  There are games and challenges going on all month long, along with a huge sale. 

I have a particular paper piecing in mind that may end up on this card, if I don't make another, for the challenge.  But I just love it the way it is. 

I have Christmas in July fever.  I have bought numerous Christmas themed sheets of paper and embellishments.  And I have pinned dozens of Christmas projects on Pinterest.  :-)  So, when I looked up The Pink Elephant's blog and saw that the theme of this week's challenge is Christmas in July, I thought how perfect for this card.  It's exactly what I was working on! 

Supplies:
Card base from Hobbly Lobby
Buttons
DCWV matstack - Christmas
Hobby Lobby Open Stock Paper
Christmas craft border
Sentiment Stamp - Michael's
Fluid Chalk
Shape scissors
Ribbon

Hope my creation has inspired you somehow.


Much Scrappy Love,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment