Friday, November 14, 2014

CardzTV - Just for You



Happy Friday!!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is two weeks away?   
That means Christmas shopping!!   :-)

Lately I have been addicted to watching crafting videos.  One of my favorites is Kristina Werner.  And when I saw her post for gift card holders, I knew I had to make some.  They were so cute and personal.  

And PERFECT for the new CardzTV challenge
"Just for You"
(Create a Christmas Gift Card Holder)


Aren't they just great?   I love how they turned out!  So feminine and festive all at the same time. I think my favorite part of the project are the envelopes.  They are so small.  Like baby feet.  :-) 


The inside of both gift cards were stamped using the CardzTV Christmas Critter Captions Stamp Set 


For the sentiment, I cut apart the "Have a Beary Merry Christmas! " sentiment.   Also, when I inked up the stamp, I wiped the ink from the exclamation mark. 

I am so happy with these that I will be making tons for the holidays this year.  Such a personal way to give a gift.  









Supplies

Black Licorice Hybrid Ink PadSuper Tape 1/4" roll. Strong Double-Sided clear Tape with Red Liner, Heat and Water resistant , , hi-res5mm Round Pearl EmbellishmentsEnvelope Punch BoardLogo

6 comments:

  1. Super Fab ideas for your gift cards and I agree with you about tiny envelopes they are so cute!! Love the papers you chose too....GREAT creative JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you've used. They turned out great.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty gift card holder!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Tonya!!! I love the papers and those pearls!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Love the papers and, of course, the pearls :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty gift card holder Tonya!

    Elaine
    CTVDT sister

    ReplyDelete