Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Homespun Holiday Card

Happy Wednesday!
 
The holidays are almost upon us and I am NOT ready for the decorations.  There are So many things that I want to get done around the house before I start decorating.  
 
Today while I took a break from household tasks, I put some Christmas songs on and created a fun holiday card. 
 
I used the current Peachy Keen Stamps photo challenge as my inspiration.
 
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/forums/topic/peachy-keen-challenge-13-45-photo-inspiration/
 
Aren't these colors wonderful????   They remind me of candy (chocolates) and fun.   :-)
 
 
 
Here's my card..................

It such a fun, country feelin' card, don't you think?
 
I used the latest Peachy Keen Stamp release for the star, tree, poinsettia, quilt blocks, and sentiment.   The papers are from my Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas paper pad.  The stitched border was drawn with my Cameo and gel pen. 
 



Before you go, here's a little treat bag I created using the same stamp set. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Tonya! I love this set!!
    Have a GREAT evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to use the new SOTM! Great job, Tonya! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS this week!!

    ReplyDelete