Saturday, November 23, 2013

All that Stickles Linky Party

Happy Saturday!
 
It's linky party time!  Yep, that's right.  New linky party at All that Stickles!!   Can I get a Woo Hoo?   :-)
 
 
The party theme is....  
 
Holiday Home Décor
 
 
When I think of holiday décor, two things come to mind.  One is a nutcrackers.  Second is gingerbread houses.  The kids create a gingerbread house every year.  It is so much fun watching the fun they have and the joy they feel. 
 
 

 
I used my silhouette cameo to begin this project.  The used a Silhouette file from Lori Whitlock, includes the house, roof, and embellishments. 
 
To create the candy and snow look, I used Stickles...  
Xmas Red on the door wreath and peppermint candy pops
Crystal on the round windows
Frosted Lace on window ledges
Diamond on Candy Canes
Icicle on the trees
Eucalyptus on the green swirl candy pops
Rock Candy on the roof.
Phew... I think that's all the Stickles. 
 
I also used Buttercream Liquid Pearls on the gingerbread people and Cocoa Liquid Pearls on the roof. 
 


 
I just love this little house.  It looks adorable on our fireplace mantel. 
 
Don't forget to link up your creation to our party here
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment