Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge 13-35

Happy Wednesday!
 
Well, school started this week and it's been crazy around Graham Manor. 
I have a high schooler who is on the dance team, first year homeschooling a Kindergartener and Second Grader, and to top off the beginning of the week, I took the 3 year old for his annual physical, only to discover a pistachio up his right nostril.  
 
With that type of week, I am finally getting to show you my Peachy Keen Challenge creation. 
 
This week's challenge is a photo inspiration........ 
 
 
 
Here's my creation..................
 
I have only make one other tag in my crafty life.  :-)   I LOVE this one. 
 
I took plain manilla tag and inked with distress inks.  Then, I took a peachy background stamp (PK-624), stamped with Versamark and embossed with a clear powder.  While the powder was still warm, I added some dry Star Dust Stickles. 
 
I popped a few ghosts from the PK-131 stamp set.  The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black). 

A bit of twine and pearls.....  Fin!
 
Think this little cutie will be sent in a care package to my BEAUTIFUL granddaughter this Halloween. 
 
 
 





5 comments:

  1. Oooooo....love how you colored the tag!!! And of course your ghosties are too cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur little tag is TOO CUTE, SUPER DUPER job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors and sweet little ghosts!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! The inked tag looks AMAZING and I just love those adorable ghosts! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete