Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lights.....Camera......Action....Wobbles!

Happy Sunday!
 
It's time for a card challenge over at Red Carpet Studios.   
 
For my card, I used Treasure Box Designs Treasure Box Pals (Frog).  I have had this file for about a year.  Thought it would be perfect for this project. 

 
I cut the frog out in two different colors of green textured cardstock.  I created two head pieces.  One on the bases are attached to the bottom of the wobble and one on the top.  I even put googly eyes on him.  How fun!!

 
 
(in 'action')
 
I did make one error.......when stamping the card.  When I stamped the word "Surprise" on the front of the card, I stamped it with the card upside down.  This is the first time I have EVER done that.  :-) 
 
 
So now the card opens on the left...... 

I'm a lefty.......so it doesn't matter, does it? 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment