Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sister/Friend Card

Happy Hump Day!
 
It's a raining, chilly day here in Northeast Wisconsin.  A very welcome change to the 80+ degrees we've had the last few days.   A great day to sit inside and craft until my heart's content.
 
Speaking of crafting.....I have a cute little card to share with you.....
 
 
I created this card for The PaperNest Dolls Contest with a Verve Stamp Sketch as my inspiration.. (The Verve sketch can be found here.)  And I HAD to use my new stamp set from Sweet & Sassy Stamps
 
The colored image is from The Paper Nest Dolls, and can be found here.  A bit of funny....at least it is to me.  =)   I purchased this image a few months back....  And when I created the card, I had my sister in mind.  So...........when I created this post and realized the title was "Best Friends & Sisters"....I laughed at myself.   I guess I should have known the title, huh?  *still laughing*   
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment