Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Floral Fun

Happy Wednesday!!!
 
We have a new challenge over at Get Inky! Challenge Blog - Fabulous Floral Fun!!
 
 
 
The theme requires the use of flowers on your project.  I used the Blue Moon Creation's Buzzing Bees Stamp Set to create this card.  The stamp set has a flower included, but no leaves/stems. So I got creative. :-) The set includes two 'bee tracks,' one dashed and one solid lined. I took the solid 'tracks' and inked just the portion I wanted and stameds the 'stems and leaves,' then stamped the flower on top. Perfect!! After I added the bee and his trail, I used distress inks (Salty Ocean & Mowed Lawn) to color the background. The flowers and bee were colored with distress and Copic markers. Pearls were added to the centers to give the card some dimension. A touch of icicle Stickles to finish the bee's wings.
 

Go Get Inky! and link your creation up HERE.
 
 
Supplies:
Card base
Memento Ink
Distress Ink
Distress Markers
Copic Markers
Icicle Stickles
Gel Pen

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment