Saturday, February 23, 2013

All that Stickles Linky Party

It's time for the new linky party at All that Stickles.

This week's theme is Star Dust.  Use Star Dust stickles on any crafty project. 

Here's my creation.....


I created the tag with my Cameo and Scraptastical Kreations' Element Me This file, and a SK digis stamp.  I colored it in with copics and added Start Dust Stickles to one sail.  Since the tag was a white cardstock, I toned it down with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The lifesaver is cut from Scraptastical Kreations'  Kiss - Nautical file and I added glossy accents to it.   I pop dotted some birds from the KISS file, added some ribbon, stamped to/from with ink, and added an anchor eyelet. 


Supplies: 
Star Dust Stickles
SK Digi
Scraptastical Kreations Files
              KISS - Nautical
              Element Me This
Ribbon
Stamp
Ink
Fluid chalk
Glossy accents
Eyelet
Copic Markers
Distress Ink

2 comments:

  1. Awww..what a cute tag. Adorable design and coloring.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little Tag. Love all the details. The Glossy Accents and the Eyelet adds such a great touch...good job!
    Happy Crafting!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete