Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations

Happy Tuesday!

I have some great news!  I am now a Design Team Member for Scraptastical Kreations.   If you don't already know, Scraptastical Kreations is a paper piecing and digistamp company.  They have great files. Head on over the Scraptastical Kreations store.  They are having a 50% of sale, no minimum amount required. 

Now, on to my creation.....


I love how this turned out.  I worked on it in between all the demands of my four children.  :-)

All shapes are from Scraptastical Kreations files.    I used Sophisticated Scallops, Garden Splendor, and Flourish Frenzy.


Supplies:
Paper from my stash
Scraptastical Kreations files
Stickles
Gems
Embossing folder
Cardbase
Ribbon


Hope my creation has inspired you somehow.


Much scrappy love,


Tonya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment