Friday, August 31, 2012

Red Carpet Studio Premiere

Happy Friday!

I am sharing with you a card I created for the Premiere of the new Red Carpet Studio Challenge Blog. 



Red Carpet Studio is a new, fun, and exciting blog to inspire and encourage all of us during our creative journeys.
 
I am on the Card Design Team for Red Carpet Studio.  I must say that the card and layout design teams are a highly talented group of ladies.  Their talents and level of creativity are wonderful. 


 
Red Carpet Studio


The challenges will last one week (Sunday - Saturday) and alternate between layouts and cards.  Our first challenge will run 9/2 to 9/8. Be sure to check Red Carpet Studio for all the details!  

There will be exclusive downloads/offers from craft sites, such as Scraptastical Kreations, Kadoodle Bug Designs, and Close to My Heart. 


Much scrappy love,


Tonya

___________________________________________________
Supplies (for my card):
 
EK Success Mickey Mouse Paper Pad
Peachy Keen Stamps
Stickles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Gel Pens
Fluid Chalk
Star Brads
Embossing Folder
Adjustable Pen Holder for Silhouette Cameo
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment