Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Santa Door Hanger

Happy Tuesday!!

I am posting on the Action Wobble blog with today's inspiration.


For my project I created a door hanger for daughter's bedroom door.  I like to add a hanger for each season to the kids' bedroom doors.  And they love it!

The inspiration for my door hanger is the Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Call.  

So, the star of the hanger is a Santa from Miss Kate Cuttables.  


The layers were all cut from scrap papers in my stash.  To add some interest, I put some Frosted Lace Stickles on the brim and ball of the had, plus Wink of Stella on his beard, mustache, and hat.


I created the hanger in the Silhouette Studio software and cut it out of CTMH White Daisy cardstock.  Then I stamped the background with some small Peachy Keen Stamps

And for fun, Santa is on an action wobble!  
(Santa in action)







Supplies:
Miss Kate Cuttables,
Peachy Keen Stamps
Twine
Stickles
Wink of Stella
Memento Cocoa Ink
Gina K Designs Christmas Pine Ink
Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy Ink
Bell
CTMH Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment