Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yeti Wobble

Happy Tuesday!!

Time for some Action Wobbles Inspiration. 
I created a cute card with one of my favorite stamp sets from Pretty Cute Stamps.   



The Yeti was put on an Action Wobble. . 
 (in 'action')

 The wobble was bit big for my image, so I cut it a bit to fit
I have the cutting file for this adorable Yeti...so when I saw the new stamp set, I JUST had to have it.  It is so fun to color.  In fact, I've colored him a few times because my 6 year old loves him just as much as I do, and he takes off with my colored images to put in his room.  :-D 

The mountains were cut with my Cricut from the Create a Critter cartridge. 

I cut the mountains out of black and white cardstock.  I layered the black cutouts to create the mountain range.  The white mountains were sprayed with Liquid Pearls Mist Spray, then the tops were layered on the black cardstock to create 'glistening' snow tops. 
The background is a piece of Xpress Blending card colored with Copic markers. 
  
(inside of card)

Be sure to check out the  Action Wobbles Wednesday Challenge.


Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps
Copic Markers
Xpress Blending Card
Cardstock
Teresa Collins Enamel Dots
Liquid Pearls Mist Spray
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment