Sunday, June 1, 2014

For the Love of Vacation

Welcome to another challenge at Red Carpet Studio!
 
 

This bi-weekly challenge is inspired by the movie "National Lampoon's Vacation"
This movie is about a family's mishaps travelling across the country from Chicago to an amusement park in Los Angeles, California.

THE CHALLENGE:  Create a project in honor of vacations.  Do you have pictures of your last vacation that need scrapped?  Do you have an adorable new vacation themed digi stamp?
 
My creation................

 
Two of my favorite thing are palm trees and Mickey Mouse (our family vacations are to Walt Disney World).  It's a joke around our house about my obsession with them.  Also, I like to mail cards to my hubby.  I thought it would be fun to mail this card to him, with the inside saying 'more than palm trees & Mickey Mouse.' 
 
The palm tree is from a Miss Kate Cuttables Wild Thing Title cutting file.
I created the Mickey Silhouette in my software. 
 
 
My layout is based on the Mojo Monday Sketch below.
http://vervestamps.com/mojo/Mojo172Sketch.gif
 
 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Cardstock
Bazzil Card Shoppe Cardstock
Miss Kate Cuttables file
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Spica Glitter Pen
 
 
 
Challenge Guidelines:
Project must be posted during the duration of the challenge, no back linking.
Project must fit the theme of the challenge.
Link up by JUNE 15 at 11:00 PM US CST.
Number of challenge entries is limited to three per participant.
 

Make sure to link up your creation by SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2014 by 11:00 CST to qualify for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment