Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MKC Guest Designer

Happy April Fools!!! 

I am pleased to be guest designing for Miss Kate Cuttables.  Her files are SO CUTE!  If you haven't checked them out, you NEED to...you can find her files HERE or at her Silhouette Store.
 
 I have a birthday card for a VERY SPECIAL little girl to share with you.  My baby girl, Alice, is turning 8 tomorrow.  And as any soon-to-be 8 year old little girl, she is in love with fairy tales and mythical creatures. 
 
(I apologize for the picture quality.  I attempted to photograph this three times, with three different backgrounds and multiple angles.....and this was the best one.)

I used Miss Kate's Unicorn file.  I cut the unicorn out of textured cardstock in various colors.  To spruce her up, I added Fruit Punch Stickles to her tail and hair, and Gold Stickles to her horn.  The magical starbursts, also from the file, were highlighted with Stickles (Firefly, Purple, & Waterfall).

The sentiment flag was hand cut. The sentiment is from the Whimsical Designs Everyday Sentiments Stamps set.  The sentiment includes 'to you,' but I masked that part off.  The papers are from a Paper Studio Butterfly Kisses Scrapbooking pad in my stash.



http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com



 

1 comment: