Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Get Inky Stamp Challenge

Happy Wednesday!
 
 
Today is my day to post on the Get Inky Stamps blog with a bit of inspiration for our current challenge which is.........
 
 
Use Buttons on a Halloween Card.
 
 
Here is my take..............
 
Don't you love it??  I do!!  :-D
 
I used Teresa Collins' new Masquerade Party Paper Collection.   The week that I created this project, Cricut also had the Teresa Collins Chic and Scary cartridge free.  I used my Cricut Craft Room and the TC cartridge to create the witch and '31.'   For the witch, I added Black Diamond Stickles. 
Now for the buttons...I added two.  The orange button with a bit of twine...and if you can believe it, the spider web is a button. 
 
To finish of the card, I used Get Inky's Halloween Stamp set for the sentiment and the witch hats. 
 

 
I used Memento Tuxedo Black in to stamp the image/sentiment.  For a touch of sparkle, I traced the ink with a spica pen. 
 
Be sure to head over to the challenge blog and link up your creation.
 
Happy Haunting!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment