Saturday, March 2, 2013

All that Stickles Green Linky Party

Click HERE for the Lucky Leprechaun Hop
 
 
 
Happy Saturday! 
 
It's finally March.  Spring is around the corner.  I just hope the weatherman gets the memo.  ;-)
 
 
This week's All that Stickles linky party theme is Green Stickles.  
 
 
 
 
 
For my creation, I made a beer mug shaped card.  Since St. Patrick's Day is just a few weeks away, and I think of green colored beer, I thought this card would be perfect.  I used the mug from Scraptastical Kreations' Beary Luck fileThe base is a welded shape card.  Thought it would be fun to use vellum for the mug.  I wanted a frosty mug look, but my vellum had too pearl of a finish.  But think it worked ok.  Green Stickles were used outline the mug.  The foam is outlined in crushed olive distress Stickles.   The tag is another Scraptastical Kreations' file, Element Me This.  The sentiment is drawn with my cameo and marker holder. 
 
 
Supplies:
Stickles
Scraptastical Kreations files
Cardstock
Fluid chalk
Vellum
Gel pens
Marker holder



March Sponsors

Kadoodle Bug Designs
2 free patterns of winner's choice
 
 
 
Fresh Brewed
5 Digis of winner’s choice
 
 
Scrapping Memories
Winner's choice of 5 cutting files
 
 
 
The Paper Nest Dolls
Winner's choice of either 2 digis or 1 rubber stamp


Head on over to All that Stickles link up your creation. 
 
 
 

1 comment: