Sunday, December 30, 2012

Red Carpet Studio Challenge

Happy Sunday!

It's a combined challenge over at Red Carpet Studio.  This week the Card and Layout Design Teams are in an Anything Goes Challenge.  The theme this week is "Sweet."  Create anything, does not have to be a card or layout, with a sweet theme.  Our inspiration is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. 

Our wonderful sponsor, Vampire Craftin, will give a blog makeover to the winner. 

 
My project...
 


 
 
I created a candy box.  I love ginerbread men, especially since I have a daughter, son, and granddaughter with ginger colored hair...a light golden red.  So beautiful.  Also, our little city has a candy shop. They sell the most wonderful chocolates and my daugther loves their Peanut Butter Meltaways.  So I filled this box with some meltaways for her for Christmas. 
 
 
Head over to Red Carpet Studio Blog and link up your creation. 
 
 
Hope my creation inspires you somehow.
 
Much scrappy love,
 
Tonya
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. You have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award
    http://vampirecraftin.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete